Monday, May 17, 2010

Plateau

ughh.
So i think i'm going through a plateau. Probably cos I am religiously eating 250-300 calories per day. I know i need to pump up my metab but I'm a bit scared that if i eat a bit more, it will work to my disadvantage. Plus my cousin is coming over on friday to hang out, which means lots of junk food. I'm planning on just starving all day and hopefully the binge wont be anymore than 800. I couldn't stand to eat any more than that right now. And haven't in a while actually. hmmm. So my cousin is one of those girls who are naturally super skinny. But i mean I don't want that, i like the way skinny looks when you have to make more of an effort. :P Anyway i know she will prob come around with all manner of chocolate and icecreams- i told her about my probable break up and that was her answer. Ugh she knows me too well. Love myself a good binge. ha.

How long will this plateau last??!!!!??? It's killing me. I'm worried i'll slip up. I thrive on success. I need some in the next few days!! I am also going to a 21st on saturday where there will be people there from primary school. gah So a bit of a reunion. Planning on looking like a fierce fox ha.

Anyway, stay strong!xx

No comments:

Post a Comment