Thursday, May 27, 2010

Nearly Holidays!!!!

so since i last posted i completed a two day water fast to get me back on track! I feel heaps better, and am back to around 300 cals a day and my lower weight, funny how regardless of how much crap i ate i got back down to it so easily. I shouldn't take that for granted but. sO I had a meeting with my agent, who told me that I have improved heaps, alas I have to lose weight to have a continual place on tv and film. Well duh. As if I didn't know that already.
So here I am back to restricting. ho hum. I need to break this plateau of 60kg, i can't seem to shift from there.
Holidays are coming up and I am terrified i will let myself go! Of course I want it to use it to really focus and come back from hols as a new improved 'me'. Who knows!
The boyfriend and i are meeting today to discuss if we need to break up or not. ugh. Haven't seen him in nearly 3 weeks. I miss him, but at the same time i hate him right now.
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment