Tuesday, May 11, 2010

62.

So i am back to 62 yay. That didn't really take much to get back on track after my crazy 'normal' eating patterns!!!
This weekend is going to be pretty social, so i'm hoping food wont become the better of me!
Had my dance class yesterday...everyone was so thin and beautiful. I wish I had a toned terrific dancers body!!
Anyway, i think i work well when i have an event in sight that i want to be at a goal weight for- atm i have heaps of 21st's of childhood friends i haven't seen in ages...so that is pretty much my inspiration- i would like to be 60 or under by the first one coming up-may 22. So we shall see how that goes. I usually look forward to a day off as well (which i know is bad, but it's just how i get thru). So it will probably be when my cousin comes to stay on the 23rd of may. So like a week and a half of restriction then a day off. I'm usually having about 200-300 calories per day, eating alot of vegies and fruit. I'm definitely getting results.
Anyway... uni now!
xx

2 comments:

  1. You're taking a dance class!? Lucky. I've been dying to take one. And it sounds great that your weekend will be social. I hope you have tons of fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am!! You should!! It is great exercise and amaaaaaazing thinspo!!
    :) xx

    ReplyDelete