Thursday, June 3, 2010

Lalalalalaaa

So. I'm sitting here drinking plain sparkling water to calm my stomach. Yes just purged ugh. My breakfast-Oats, ugh I'm back to throwing up healthy meals now. Bah!
Watching the O.c. Ryan and Marissa, what a beautiful couple. Mischa back in the day-amazing thinspo!!!! And it is riddled with future twilight stars too.
And I have rekindled my love affair with Seth Cohen. sigh.
Anyway my plan is to loose ten kg by the time i get back to uni.July 19. I think it's poss. I don't have much energy these days but. I'm thinking maybe diet pills, up my intake on diet red bull? Anyone ideas?
So two issues that are plaguing me currently:
1:Have not had my period in a couple of months. It's quite fun really. One less thing to stress about. But unfortunately it wont be because I am underweight, cos I have like 3 kg before that is the case.
2:I have turned into this sex crazed nymph. But this always happens to me when my ed goes haywire.. fun times. Too bad I haven't seen the bf in a week and it will be a few days till i see him again. gahh.
So really not much to be plagued over, but that is what's going on. Can't wait till I am officially on holidays!!
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment