Tuesday, June 29, 2010

miamiamiamiamiamiamiamia.

So I have been crazy with Mia lately. I wish I wouldnt binge and just simply restrict but i can't help it, it always takes over me- A doctor friend once told me that purging is pretty much worse than restricting, in terms of giving you a heart attack. Don't know how true this is, so don't take my word on it.
Anyways mia never leaves me. Mia is the only way I have control, and I dunno about you guys but straight after a purge I experience a wonderful high. Mia seems to of gotten me over my plateau too. Hmmm. It also allows me enough energy to exercise too.
lol I'm fucked. I wonder what randoms think when they come across these posts.
Anyways I signed up at the public library cos I want to borrow some e.d books, and don't want to have that on my uni library record lol.
How is everyone going?
Winning?
ps- any Harry Potter or Twilight fans?
Just saw the new Harry Potter trailer (OMG. but at the same time soooo sad for it to be over) and Twilight- although I am not a massive fan girl (no judging if you guys are) I have midnight tickets tomorrow night wooo.
lol
xx

1 comment: