Tuesday, June 1, 2010

just fucking do it.

I just had this realisation today. I mean I have known this all along, but you know when things just hit you and make you think what. the. fuck.
well that was today.
i just realised i need to focus.
if i want this? I need to fucking work harder, i'm lucky(????) in that i have this ocd with ,my bingeing. If i p[lan to binge and even keep it down, ten minutes later i will purge it all up like a mad woman. I can't keep it down. But I need to stop this bingeing, i need to just not eat.
I want to lose ten kg by july 19?
poss?
howwwW???????
I think i will stay under 500 calories and do one day of liquid fasting a week. I will MAKE myself go to the gym and not sit at home thinking about it.
I have to change. This takes work. I won't just come to me. I want it enough to work really hard now.
ROARRRR i AM EMPOWERED.
lol
still could use some inspiration!!!!
xxx

2 comments:

  1. Hey, hey. I love realizations, don't you? How enlightening. I get them occasionally too. I find myself feeling the same ways as you are today, you know: "You know, maybe I could be happy, maybe I could be thin, maybe I could be beautiful if I could just fucking focus."
    And you know what? I will. I will focus. I will focus the shit out of this. You and me both, right? Let's do this! (I'm pumped.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. YYAYYYY i'm with you on this one cammie!!!! This is it, we will fucking do it this time. No more procrastinating, or any dumb excuses for that matter. If we want this we gotta work for it. Liquid fast tomorrow ;)
    xx

    ReplyDelete