Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Put me to bed.

Cannot sleep. Sleep is the only escape from food right now, and even it won't come.
I have spent the last 2 hours looking up photos on weheartit.com (great website if u haven't heard of it).
I cannot stop thinking about my boyfriend. (can i even call him that now?) Things r so screwed with me and him now. I need him.
I'm currently doing some stupid 48hr detox, which is making me feel so gross, who knows why i do water fasts all the time.
I am living for next wednesday when eclipse comes out lol. Allowing myself to be a bit out of control that day, otherwise till then restricting/fasting/exercising.
.....
...........
So I have a secret. Well a few people know. Anyway a year or so back I had a threesome with my friend and her boyfriend. Anywho her and I got drunk and went clubbing together this weekend passed. We talked about that night for the first time properly, to which she admitted that because of that night she now classifies herself as bisexual. So I turned someone. eep. Lol.
She also drunkenly asked what was 'wrong' with me. (Known me all through high-school) Said she always knew there was something wrong with me haha. I drunkenly told her about mia. Didn't go into massive detail, but she said she always knew anyways. It's weird knowing someone for that long I guess and not getting that close to them till years down the track. Odd.
Enough ramblings.
Shopping tomorrow. New dress for crazy uni end of semester party.
Love meeeee x

No comments:

Post a Comment