Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Complain, cos it's what I'm good at ha

I don't have mono. Which I am very very relieved about. This is kinda sick, but I was almost hoping I would have it so I could just stay in bed all day, not eating, being a hermit. Yes! Hit me that was terrible of me!!! EEEEEEEEEEEP

I'm still sick but, I've got a virus but I'll be ok. Worst time to be sick- exam season, show season, audition season etc etc.

I've got an audition for Love Never Dies next week, which is the worst timing- am so lucky to get an agent call for it, but I barely have a voice cos of my throat and blah blah blah. So I know it won't be the best audition. Never Mind! Everything happens for a reason i suppose.

I haven't vomited in two days. Ha which is pretty good. Sometimes I honestly just think I am never going to stop. I just can't. I'll probably die of it. Dramatic I know...but ugh. It's never ending.

Has anyone stopped for good?

Whilst I haven't been vomiting I've just been living off strawberries, tuna and mineral water.

HA this post is so typical of me, complain about throwing up, complain about mia, complaining about uni complain complain complain

Haven't complained about boys yet but....

Boys:

I NEED ACTION.

None of this hooking up bull shit. There is only so much satisfaction I can get out of something with batteries haha.

I think what i want is a little fling- a fuck buddy, who I can get lots of attention from and who will take me out... Ha sounds like a boyfriend almost...hmmmm It's just so hard to meet straight boys waaaaaaaaaaa

In other news the silly kitten knocked over detergent when I wasn't home and has gotten sick from it. He will be ok, but I think it was probably him just being a diva and cracking a spaz for me locking him in the laundry.

"Take this bitch, I'm gonna trash the place unless you let me out, hiss hiss"

Had fun reading your blogs tonight and catching up on your lives :)
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

9 comments:

  1. im sorry that ur so sick hun
    hope that u feel better soon

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha from 'i need action' to 'waaa'...my thoughts exactly :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you're feeling better!

    Yes, kitties will get revenge when you piss them off. They're crafty little feckers.

    A fling sounds nice. I'd much prefer that over a boyfriend, anyway. Hope you find one!

    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAHAHA!! Get a fuck buddy girl! But I don't think fuck buddies generally go out together etc. I have wished I was sick before so I could just do nothing. Awww silly kitty!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLS!!!!! love the complaints about the boys ;)
    a hot fling is always on the menu when bored!
    get that sexi smirk on and go find urself a sizzling night between the sheets! then dish all the details to us of course!!! ;)

    good luck sweety!!!
    -sincerely ur friend happiness <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh ick, silly kitty! I hope you're both better before Audition time D:

    On the subject of vomming. . . If you don't stop, it will kill you. Yes, people have stopped forever. Reward yourself for each day without vomming, everything from your stomach to your teeth will thank you for it.

    Blah, sorry to be morbid. I blame the looming specter of work :p

    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. P.S.
    OMG YES SALAD!!11! That's what I'm having tonight! I'm low on salad-making stuff though, so it might be a pile of salad, tuna and a dash of Kyupee mayo. Soup too, omnomnom!

    I love that picture too. Dumping her manacles in the ocean. Freedom FTW!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Haha, I love your posts.
    You make me smile!
    <3

    ReplyDelete