Monday, October 11, 2010

fuck

Since I have been gone:

*b/p nearly every day again.
*discovered my neighbour, a girl who went to my school, who is a year younger then me is bulimic, she look's amazing but. Bitch haha. I wish we were friends.
*Gained i'm pretty fucking sure.
*been so fucking busy with shows and uni cbnhwiofbhilabfhilb
*debating what the fuck to do with my life next year. Since I graduate this year and all.
*getting tested for glandular (i think some of you may call it mono)- my immune system has gone to shit. Praying it's not glandular I don't have time to be bedridden!!!!!!

fuck fuck fuck fuck- my swearing is on high today haaaaaaa

miss you babes,

cannot wait till my life starts again so i can post more frequently.

9 comments:

  1. sounds like you've got a lot on your emotional plate!! hope you don't have glandular..that would suck balls. feel better xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you don't have mono!! I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you. Get your rest no matter what. Feel better!! xXx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fingers crossed you don't have glandular!! Get well soon! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you get better soon. my glands are playing up too. dr just gave me antibiotics and they helped. xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. i hope that u dont have mono that wont b good at all
    feel better soon
    and mayb u can become friends with the neighbor if u really want to

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry I haven't commented lately.. :(
    Ha ha I'm sure you look ten times more fab then her. Mono sucks (so I've heard) I've never had it. I'll keep my fingers crossed that it's not mono for ya. love ya sweetie. Thanks for all the support.. I appreciate it you're my first reader/commenter I'm pretty sure lol.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Make friends with your neighbor?
    Hope your ok

    ReplyDelete
  8. hey, ive had mono before and ill admit it REALLY sucks b/c u cant exercise if u have it or ur pancreas could explode. but u can still weight lift and it also makes u too tired to eat, i lost like 10 pounds last year when i had it.

    i really hope u dont have it though!!!! :(

    ReplyDelete
  9. Eeek, mono sucks! I'm sorry you're feeling so down. I hope you don't have mono.
    Stay superstrong! <3
    -Molly

    ReplyDelete