Friday, November 5, 2010

I haven't died.

I'm just real effin busy.

Did one show last week- A midsummer night's dream. This week I'm doing my own Cabaret. Closing night tomorrow night. Can't wait actually exhausted.

Have just been restricting- vomiting ruins my voice, alas fucked up this arvo- home alone- what else- Which meant tonight's show wasn't as good as i could have been! ugh

anyways.

Nothing to report, currently lying in bed watching the recent ep of gossip girl. All I will say is Chuck and Blair............................ :O

hahah

Hope some of you understand this!
xx

7 comments:

  1. YAY I fkn missed you! My little monster has been so busy!! Well so have I so I can't complain! I wish I could see your show it sounds fkn epic!
    seriously I fkn missed you. At least you're still restricting and not damaging the throat. :) stay fkn monsterific babe! xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm sorry you've been so busy, but it sounds like a good kind of busy! i guess your voice is excellent motivation for not purging, which is good :) keep it up x

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey i missed u glad that ur back
    and sorry that ur been so busy
    but hey busy burns cals
    good luck on all ur shows hun

    ReplyDelete
  4. Vomitting can't ruin your voice as much as eating chocolate before singing...or maybe it can, I'm just trying to make you feel better! I'm sure you were and have been amazing in all of your shows. I love A midsummer night's dream <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. to be honest i'd love to trade your busy life for my mellow one for a week. blah. have fun with the cabaret&kudos for just restricting. stay strong, little miss.
    xoxo
    zette

    ReplyDelete
  6. Restricting is so hard but I hate hate hate HATE purging. It's the worst. Restricting feels so much more pure... and clean.

    ReplyDelete
  7. hey sweet i am new at following your blog i seen it on another blog =) I am currently going trough recovery - im not skinny at all im actually according to my BMI just overweight but I have distorted eating for the last few year and now i want to learn to be healthy!! I was hoping you would support me and follow me?? Most no ed people dont understand the challenges we have to go through!!

    p.s. I luv GOSSIP GIRL =)

    ReplyDelete