Sunday, April 25, 2010

Fasty fast

i ate sooooooo much on saturday. prob about 800-900 cals. eeep. So yesterday i fasted all day and today I have just had an egg white omlette. I'm about 64.fattttttttttttttt, which isn't what i wanted but better then the start. I'm worried I'm starting to plateau so I think tiny cals like 3 times a day should wake up my metab??? yes???

Yesterday the bf and i went to the movies and stopped at the candy bar to which he attempted to tempt me with an manner of fattening sweets- i resisted..thank god!!! He ate a whole pack of snakes in front of me but. gahhhhh Why do guys eat whatever and not put on any weight.blahhhh.

We are going away for the weekend in a couple of weeks for his bday, so i need to be really determined up until then and then (maybe) have half a piece of bday cake..or actually maybe i'll make him one, that way i can control calories hahah. I had a starvation fueled cry at him yesterday, probably cos i'm a needy bitch, but just cos i felt we havent been seeing it each other enough (once a week at best) and have not been so couply lately. Can't rem if i said that we have been together for about 4 or so years??? LONG TIME!!! but he is great... :) Despite when he sneakily tries to feed me, when he realises i'm lapsing!! gahhhhhhh

Anywaysssssssssssss, I'm being such an anti social ho lately, just cos i know my friends will be a bad influence, and i will cave and want to eat crap. I struggled so hard the other day not to have a drunken binge at maccas. oh well!!!

la la alaallaaaaaa so bored, day off today, i need something to do or il binge on something!!!!!!!!!!!!
x

No comments:

Post a Comment