Monday, April 19, 2010

Goal weight 1

Hey guys,
not much to report I'm afraid. yesterday myself and some friends went to maccas (no i didn't have anything besides a d.c) and they talked about diets the whole time. wHEN i say diets, they are having like 1200 cals a day-u know a normal thing. I just sat there in silence the whole time. Oh well each to their own i guess. Yesterday I went to a dance class on about 200 cals and i could no handle itttttttt. Very light headed and no energy the whole time. I need tips on energy!!!

Anyways I'm down to just under 65 kg (I'm 1.75 cm tall so pretty tall!!!!!), so lost three kg !! yay
Which means iv reached my first goal weight yayy (of 65 kg)
Hope to be 62 as of next week!! Tonight i'm going out and planning on having a big one with some friends from uni yayyy.

Stay strong!
x

No comments:

Post a Comment