Thursday, April 22, 2010

So i have been so proud of myself!!! One example, yesterday my boyfriend bought me a chocolate bar and proceeded to eat one in front of me to which i managed to resist. Oh god I love chocolate. At the moment I am under 64kg, I really need some new scales.. Maybe il buy a new pair...Hmmm just not sure how expensive they are but..
Today: omelette recipe i got off pretty thin (i omitted egg yolks but to bring the cal content right down) So that was about 80 cals, and then half a bowl of vegetable soup my mum made. Suprisingly I'm feeling ok and am able to resist the urge to binge like a crazy cow lol.
It is my mums birthday this sat, and the reservation is for a chinese restaurant, gahhh i wont be able to avoid eating, and i want to try and resist the urge to purge, so i think i will fast all day and research healthiest options!!!
Anyways I briefly thought of letting my self have a half day off on sat, but i don't think i can control myself and at the same time it makes me sick that i would even consider it.. ughh so really i haven't come too far.
I love empty. It lets me know I am progressing somehow.

Anyways test at uni tomorrow, so must go study, however how i met your mother is distracting me!!!!
xx

2 comments:

  1. Good job on the chocolate bar, sounds like youre doing reall well :)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Zoe!!! ps- I loveeeee Eat no Evil, keep it up!!!xx

    ReplyDelete