Sunday, April 18, 2010

feeling good!!

hey guys,
so iv had a great weekend!! I have had no social life ha, stayed at home and studied and pretty much lived in Pretty thin!! (we love it)
And today I have eaten one banana and one apple and a long black, woo. I feel so empty which i love the feeling of, god how i missed this. I have to eat little amounts cos i know if i start binging i'll feel the need to vomit and get into mia again, which is not good, mia makes me crazy and i tend to have mini breakdowns. ha. Don't get me wrong i still do it ughh, alot of the time i cant help it, as soon as the idea gets into my head i go nuts!!!
gahhh!
So iv started documenting my journey in photos for myself too, it's funny i found some i took during the lowest and although thinner i still feel gross.

Iv pretty much stocked up on jelly too!! I have such a sweet tooth i need it!!
Oh and some great news, i have an audition coming up for a big pro musical!! gahhhhh so thin i must get!!
stay strong!!
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment