Monday, November 22, 2010

Day Five

Just about to finish day 5 now!

Lost just over 3kg, I'm still huge ugh my bmi is still around 20, so there is no way I will start getting complacent and think about being easy on myself! I don't deserve to be 'treated'!! I have so much work to do! I want to be hard on myself, I think it's the only way I will end up getting what I want.

Went out with my 'hubby' (best gay friend) tonight to dinner- he got Pad Thai, I drank water. Oh god. Would absolutely love a noodle dish right about now...but resisting temptation.

I'm terrified that I will turn into a bingeing monster when the detox is over...MUST STAY STRONG AND FOCUSED.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qx8GCOdyUUM

My friend sent me this link today- it's of cute, skinny,indie looking male models- so if that's your thing- CLICK!

Some of them are cute!! Some of them are too boyish and not man enough for me haha
Goodnight!!
xoxo

3 comments:

  1. omg!!! I missed so much! You are doing AMAZING! how are you liking the lemon flavor all the time.. I got sick of the master cleanse after two weeks lol. Love male models ;) love you sweetie! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the 3kg!! I'm glad the master cleanse is working for you. And good job having only water while your friend had pad thai. <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats the master cleanse really works well for u
    stay strong

    ReplyDelete