Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Day Seven

So I got my period yesterday ughh, and i feel like i've bloated up so much! Lost 4 and a half kilos (9.9 pounds). I'm hoping that the slow weight loss is cos of that and not cos I've hit a plateau or anything! Do you girls struggle at that time of the month?

My lovely little brother told me I looked skinnier today :) <3>
I'm loving holidays right now, went to the beach last night, shopping today, sleep in's, sun baking, getting my hair done on saturday(i'll post a pic)!



3 comments:

  1. periods make everything worse! i always put on when im having mine. but then i drop it after and sometimes a bit more too :)
    dont worry everything will be back to normal in a few days. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Periods = plateau
    for me at least, but when 'm off the weight drops again, everyone's different :)
    Excited for the picture! ;) <33

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah periods suck i bloat so much when i have mine and i wont weight msyelf the week i have it cause i know i will freak out
    omg yay hair pic cant wait

    ReplyDelete