Thursday, November 18, 2010

day two

I went to The Australian Ballet Center today, just for an acting workshop. The girls. These ballerinas. Took my breath away. Gorgeous, petite and elegant. I just watched them walking down the halls in their leotards and sitting in the cafeteria. Kinda creepy. But i couldn't look away haha.

Day two lemon detox-

I've lost 500 grams but I'm sure thats just water weight, I won't be getting excited till it's a couple of kilos. I'm feeling good, but then again I haven't done anything strenuous. No gym for a couple of days but until I've adjusted properly!

Harry Potter. have you seen it? What did you think? I don't want to give it away in case anyone hasn't seen it yet. But I loved it so much. Cried twice, laughed and shat myself out of sheer fear!!! Some parts were terrifying! I like a good fright but :P

Have a good weekend babes!xx

7 comments:

  1. Oh you've made me excited Harry Pooter now!
    (not that I wasn't already!!)
    Good luck with the detox lovely!
    <33

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL of course I meant *Potter

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm talking to a girl now who went to go see it. She liked it a lot. Appearantly had to look past the fact that Harry looked 29.

    Ballerinas are so gorgeous...anytime.

    ReplyDelete
  4. havnet seen it
    but im glad ur doing good on the lemon detox
    stay strong

    ReplyDelete
  5. i miss ballet. i had to quit lessons. never started up again because i always felt so big, being the tallest in my classes. but ballerinas are lovely for sure. i haven't seen the movie. i haven't seen any of the harry potter movies. yipes. stay strong, darling.
    xoxo
    zette

    ReplyDelete
  6. I saw it last night, saddest thing ever!! :'(
    ballerinas are so lovely, I wish I could wear a leotard :'O
    good times with the detox, I might give it ago. :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was actually impressed with this HP! They're sticking pretty close to the book this time. :D

    I'd love to be a ballerina. They're so tiny and graceful. Too bad I don't have the coordination.
    -_-

    Have a great weekend, hun!
    xoxox

    ReplyDelete