Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Unicorn.

LOL

my mum freaked out. She thought that by fasting I meant fasting of junk food (which I have been vomiting up behind her back anyway). But no mum, fasting means nothing, zero, no food passing through these lips.

Anyway she freaked out. We managed to compromise- I'm gonna do the lemon detox(master cleanse). HAHA. I did it last year and it went pretty well. Lost 8kg in 9 days. Wow. Hoping to do that again!

I actually am scared of weighing myself, I'm assuming i may even be near my highest weight. ugh. This binge and purge cycle has been epically out of control. And have not been to the gym in weeks, my only exercise has been a walk sporadically and dance classes 2-3 times a week. Not good considering i used to be going to the gym every day. Sick joke.

disgusting.

I need help to get back on track!

My friends and I call amazing skinny girls unicorns- these girls are mythical creatures, who seem to have magical powers (of not eating and being babes) lol.

Need to get to unicorn status again.

help me girlies?

Detox begins tomorrow. I will give you all updates.

xoxox

10 comments:

  1. haha unicorns - love it!
    you lost 8kg in 9 days?? mother of god i am DEFINITELY trying that mastercleanse!! let us know how it goes this time round - hopefully it's just as successful!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the unicorns thing, that's great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha great unicorn analogy :) and wow I am inspired to try that master cleanse!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait to see how it goes for you!
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. The master cleanse is basically a fast anyway, so you did good there :3
    You take dance classes 3 times a week? Girl, don't freak about exercise, you do more than most!
    Let's all be unicorns together :)
    <33

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG UNICORNS! YES!! SO FUCKING TRUE!!

    I call the orange ones oompa-loompahs. Fake tan orange. SO charming, ladies. NOT!

    I'm laughing so hard at your mum right now. Fuck that's classic! Is she paying for the detox diet shit? I couldn't do it. Living on sugarwater? D: I'd go screaming mad in a few hours!

    Didn't you know drinking before midday is a totally abysmal and deplorable habit? All the classy people start at noon or just after. Only cretins start before lunch!

    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  7. ha unicorns thats a great saying love it
    goodluck on the master cleanse ive never done it b4

    ReplyDelete
  8. hahah unicorns! thats awesome
    lol your mum is funny!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Weighing can get kinda scary. I reccomend waiting a day or so. :)
    &You know we'll help each other move up to unicorn status!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the term unicorn... cute :D

    I've never done the master cleanse... I've been looking into some detox options and judging by your success before this sounds amazing! I hope you have as much luck this time as you did before.

    Get back to the gym girlie... you will feel better and inspired as soon as you get a good work out in! You can be a unicorn :D

    ReplyDelete