Monday, November 15, 2010

HOLIDAY

babes.

on holidays now.

I cannot wait to get into posting all the time again!!

So bulimia has been epic these last few weeks- epic as in. Bingeing is out of this world out of control, vomiting every day, every meal, I look puffy and sick! ugh!

Anyway. I managed to convince my mum that detoxing for ten days (fasting) would help to rejuvenate my vocal chords haha. She actually believed me. So as of thursday i'm fasting for ten days. woot. Cannot wait.

This ties in well, cos I have a party I want to be tiny for- ex nd old school friends will be there. ugh

Hope you are all well!

OMG HARRY POTTER TOMORROW!!!!
FNWUF;BWUIFGBUWRLBGWILBGWRLBFGIRLBFWIALBWARLI

5 comments:

  1. I'm so excited for HP too! I have to wait until Friday to see it with my friend though :(

    Good luck with the fast, I love how you convinced your mom to go along with it! So clever!

    Xo,
    Kaylie.
    (myfragileline.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  2. HARRY POTTER!!!!!!!!!!

    and good work convincing your mum! nice excuse lol
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. good luck with ur fast hun
    i never got into harry potter ima give the book sa go eventuallyt hough

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woooo Harry Potter!!! I just bought my tickets online, and I CAN'T WAIT!!

    Good luck on your fast!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I cannot believe you have convinced your mum to let you fast! Lucky bitch!

    And yay! Spread the Potter lurve!
    <3

    ReplyDelete