Monday, November 29, 2010

Update and some pics


So the meeting with the ex went...okay. We said hi and that's it. Friends said he was staring at me the entire night...awkward lol. I stalked his facebook after (i de-friended him when we broke up lol) and he had written all these statuses being like "...is so so so stupid" and "hate that i miss you" etc... The only thing he said to me was when I was leaving, he came up to me told me I looked amazing and when I pretended i didn't hear he said I looked beautiful haha. Mission accomplished- get him kicking himself. He has since asked me for coffee and told me he misses me in his life- he hasn't said anything about getting back together but that's what it kinda sounds like. I won't take him back now. He has had too many chances.

In other news- had a terrible audition yesterday and proceeded to binge because i was so depressed :( fml. Will fast today and tomorrow.

Photos as promised!

This is what i wore on sat- kinda slutty, tight and showed alot of boobs but whatever
And yes I know I look fat still!!!!!!
My hair-
That was before- yes I know I am wearing a harry potter costume haha
and after- Not too blonde just some highlights.
xx

8 comments:

  1. You look amazing in the dress! And you hair looks really great as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My jaw just DROPPED.

    PHWOAR! Girl you're on FIRE in that dress! Lol, I'd be straing at you all night too *Blushes* You've got an amazing bod and that dress is prefect for you! Those highlights are perfection as well. Great choice for your locks!

    Lols @ the Ex. What are you planning to do?

    ReplyDelete
  3. girl, you look HOT in that dress.
    no wonder your ex was kicking himself silly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wooooo mega sexiness!! ex must have been doing some serious regretting. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your hair looks great! And you looked smokin' in that dress! :D

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. ^^^ Agreed. And you have such a tiny waist! I'm jealous.

    ReplyDelete