Thursday, November 25, 2010

Day nine


ugh major period plateau! My weight has barely shifted in the last few days. All up I have lost 5 kg (11 pounds) now on the fast.
I should finish my period today/tomorrow so maybe magically I will drop a billion kilos haha.

Seeing the ex tomorrow. ughh I so don't want to... But I am hoping to come across to him as a strong amazon babe/unicorn who doesn't need him (even tho I'm a fucking nut case) hah.

A friend told me yesterday that there is supposedly some rule for how long you should let yourself 'get over someone'. You should allow as many months for the years you were together. So we were together for all up five years- so I should allow myself 5 months to be fully over it. I'm definitely nearly there, I don't get sad, or miss him anymore, I'm just a little bitter towards him. But hey, we were never going to be friends haha.
Hope you all have a good weekend! I believe it is Thanksgiving? Thank god we by pass that one down here!!

xx

10 comments:

  1. i never weigh myself on my period, because it becomes too stressful and frustrating. your period causes you to bloat, retain solids and fluids. its not really a good idea to weigh yourself while your body is holding onto all that extra weight. just a suggestion. :) good luck for seeing your ex tomorrow! here's for being a strong woman!
    much adoration,
    alice d.

    ReplyDelete
  2. periods are frustrating, it's distrupting my weightloss too! what your friend said is kinda bullshit lol, i'm pretty sure that was taken from a movie.. there's no rules when it comes to life and relationships. i hope everything goes well with seeing your ex anyway
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't believe in friends after breakups, so I'm totally with you on that one!
    You'll look amazing and he will be incredibly regretful and jealous, never fear :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. yeh ive heard that break up myth to. It was so not true for me... but then im a big sissy. I hope tomorrow you are somehow magically a unicorn. Xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. you've lost so much! i'm amazed and proud :) yeh periods suck - i weighed myself when i had my period and almost shat myself because i weighed so much! you'll get past it soon hun xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. BE proud of what weight you have lost sweet!! Im from Pretty Thin =) Luv your blog especially picture of Jess Hart =) I hope you follow back as I am new to blogger and looking for support =)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow that is an amazing loss!!! Well done and you will lose at least another 2kg from the period weight! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG 11 lbs sweetie you fkn Rule! I'm so jealous! love you! xoxoxoxo stay fkn awesome!
    the period weight will drop you another 4 lbs no doubt!

    ReplyDelete
  9. hate periods i dont weight myself on them

    ReplyDelete
  10. Omg that was the best Sailor Moon episode ever. xD

    I don't think there's any set rule for how long you should take to get over someone. Everyone's different. Hope the meet with the ex goes well! <3

    Thanks for the lovely comment on my vlog! It made me smile. xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete