Thursday, September 16, 2010

The honeymoon never lasts long...


So today has been a huge fuck up! I knew it was only so long until id turn into a bingeing monster!!

It all started when it was raining and cold this morning- don't knock it- I starve/work out the best when the sun is shining!

I ate my strawberries for breakfast and then went mental. 5 pieces of bread, a turkish roll, biscuits, ice creams, block of chocolate etc etc.

Skipped class and stayed at home so I could vomit.

Did it all again this afternoon!

Gah.

Look I'm disappointed. But it would have been unrealistic of me to expect a smooth run. I figure one day isn't too bad considering I used to be b/p every day, multiple times. I will probably gain, but I'm hoping to lose it by water fasting tomorrow.

Although I feel like a mammoth right now, there is always tomorrow I suppose.

BooHoo.

8 comments:

  1. Yeah, babe. Try not to stress too much. We all slip up, you know?
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. It happens, just keep going, tomorrow's a new day! You can do it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Same thing happened to me yesterday and it was rainy and miserable outside haha when it's like that I just get in a miserable mood and want to eat eat eat. But today is a new day! I'm starting ABC today if you wanna do it with me if not good luck getting back on track! You can do it beauty, stay strong. Lots of loveee
    xoxo
    -J

    ReplyDelete
  4. I feel your frustration, that's exactly how my evening turned out yesterday, complete fail - but it's ok, just a minor slip up in the scheme of things, right?

    ReplyDelete
  5. That pic made me laugh so hard...

    All you can do is pick yourself up and try again tomorrow. You always have a chance to start over, because tomorrow is always a new day!
    xXx

    ReplyDelete
  6. haha that pic is so funny!!

    sorry your not feeling your best

    hope your ok xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Funny pic! Hope you are having a better day! <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. :( sorry honey (that pic is true btw) lol
    Don't worry.. you're strong! I mean look how far you've come! You can def kick the B/P monsters ass!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete