Friday, September 3, 2010

RIP.


We just put Shadow to sleep. He was really suffering towards the end. I hate writing sad posts. Just came back from the vet now. Feeling very sad.

I don't want to be all depressed and sorry for myself, but this year has positively sucked. My Grandpa passing, the break up and Shadow who I've known as long as I remember.

Everyone suffers in some way, so I know I'm not the only one. I guess things can only get better.

The pic is of him with me on my bed a few months back. He was a Siamese. With blue cross-eyes lol. A little deformity; but it made him special.
RIP Shadow.

12 comments:

  1. im so sorry... he looks so beautiful! but you are right, things will get better and im sure shadow wouldnt want you to be sad...

    you have an AMAZING arm btw...

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm so sorry hun - RIP. but at least he had a long life full of love x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so sorry...I can imagine how you feel...we just found out that our cat has cancer and we don't know how long he will live
    ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sleep well, Shadow. We will hold your memories in our hearts forever.

    He and Ink shall frolic and sleep in sunbeams together until we are little old ladies and join them. They'll have all the best spots picked out for us :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww He was ADORABLE. I'm so sorry sweetie..pets are such a big part of our lives. I know you miss him, he misses you too! xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a pretty kitty <3
    I'm so sorry for your loss :(

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've lost a few pets... the pain is horrible. :(
    *hugs* he'll live in your heart forever.

    RIP

    ReplyDelete
  8. So sorry to hear about your gorgeous cat ):

    RIP Shadow.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. So sorry about your kitty!! :**( He was lovely.

    This year has really sucked, right from the start. I honestly can't wait until it's over.

    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sorry girly,
    He was a beautiful Cat.
    It was so sad when my cat died :(
    He died the morning before his surgery :'(

    Love ya lots,
    Stay strong xxxx

    Lilah

    ReplyDelete