Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Plateau. Again.



Majorly plateauing! WTF!

I have been the same weight since monday. It's thursday!! And I have been doing so well!!!! Exercising every day, drinking heaps of water, low calorie intake- but not the same every day and it won't budge!!! What am I doing wrong????

It may have something to do with the fact that I haven't been to the toilet in nearly a week (gross i know)!!!!!!!

Other then that NOTHING has been going on. Lame I know, just the usual uni, rehearsals etc etc.

The sun started coming through my window yesterday, which reminds me SUMMER is approaching, which excites me and scares me.... BIKINI'S!!!!!!!

My Window.

Jets bikini- love this brand. That and Seafolly. http://www.seafolly.com/australia - Jessica Hart models alot of Seafolly, she is amaaaaaaaaaaaaaaazing.


So yeah, only news is that I am terrified i won't be at next goal weight on monday!!

What helps you lovelies get over a plateau? For me, if I've been restricting for ages...it is usually a small binge (gah!!!!!!!)

Love reading your blogs, it has become like my fave hobby now. Get home from uni, get my mac, lounge around and read about YOUR LIVES! weeeeeeeeeeeeee

7 comments:

  1. Try zig zagging your calories! Good luck <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. maybe try upping the calories and upping the exercise for a week, then go back to restricting?
    blogs are my life now too - love reading them! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fiber is your friend! Don't stress, its prolly just a few days worth of food.
    But if it still doesn't budge after things get going again you could try to change things up, different foods, different exercises, if that doesn't change anything up the intensity of everything and if you don't have the energy for that you've got to up the calories and exercise. Good luck! just don't give up! I know its frustrating but gaining is worse!!! (I would know)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lots and lots of fiber to clean you out! Lol, that sounds so gross... But it works. :D And sometimes you just have to let the plateau run its course. You'll start losing again eventually - it's your body adjusting or something like that.
    xXx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with all of the above.
    Move up or down your calorie intake, and make sure you get your fiber in. I had this happen to me once before, and it almost made me just want to give up on everything. Stay strong, and hopefully it will be over soon! Keep up the awesome work though. <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Everyone else pretty much already covered everything... a small binge is usually what gets me going again, too. :( Stay strong girlie, you'll bounce back soon.

    xox

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ava!! I friggen adore you! Don't worry about the plateau (<--fuck I hate spelling that word lol)
    Ugh I know I'm obsessed with blogs now.. I'm on here more than PT! By bf is jealous of our little THIN-community lol. As for the bathroom.. same here sister :(

    ReplyDelete