Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Sorry Babes!!


So I know I have been a bit absent!

Well it's because my mum came home with this kitten the other day lol.
We haven't named him yet- any ideas??
But he has the funniest personality! Very curious, lots of energy and affectionate! He is fascinated by lap tops lol and always tries to get into bed with everyone (slut ;) ) haha

It does feel kinda early to get a new cat after Shadow, and I kinda cracked it at my mum. She explained that my brother (who is doing his final high school exams atm (vce)) needs something to gets his mind off things and help him relax- so if it helps him I'm happy!

Other then that I have been super busy at uni- rehearsals, photo shoots blah blah.

I'm going to weigh in tomorrow (friday)! Food wise I have been doing well, throwing up a bit again (ugh), and I gained after last weeks binge, so fucked up alot of my good work!! grrrr.

This weekend is a big one for australians- we have the football grand final lol. Which means lots of alcohol and bbq's and all kinds of scary food ha. Planning on eating a 'normal' diet calorie intake (1200). I figure if I do this, i might avoid a binge. Fingers crossed!!

Help me name my kitty!!!!!!!!

love u!!
xoxox

6 comments:

  1. oh its such a pretty colour! id call it something like snow... i dont know why :)
    and oh no bbq's are the hardest!! all that food :/
    but you can do it :)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. He looks like a jasper lol

    or Tom haha

    Or wiskers hahah

    Sorry im not much help lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. i hate grand final! too much food and booze and men getting too excited by other men running after a ball. your new kitty is cute as. So i always give pets wierd names... this is what i thought... Sooty or Ashes (coz of his ears and paws), Curious (my friend had a kitty called that) Mittens, George.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woo! AFL final. My family are so into it, but I probs won't even watch it. :)
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Photo shoots? for what? I know what you mean by being busy I have like too much life, to have a life lmao if that makes any fuckin sense.
    Well your cat needs a fucking rad tastical name.. so.. hmm Well "Tik Tac" Backwards spells Cat Kit :) which i just know discovered cause I fkn rule... well he is a slut so you could name him Troy...like the city of Troy from the Trojan army..since trojans are a type of condoms lmao. Although when I name my pets they have seriously long names, like Sir Elton Bradley Willefred. lmao

    ReplyDelete
  6. He's so cute!! I think he looks like a Harvey.

    ReplyDelete