Friday, September 3, 2010

Not Much to report...


Except that I have not binge/purged this whole week. wtf. what has gotten into me?? Who knows. Not food that's for sure. ha lol.

Me this week (hopefully) ha.

Anywho I've been eating around 300 calories each day. Been feeling fine. Not faint or anything. Which is new for me. Anywho I haven't been exercising, which is possibly why I haven't lost as much weight as I thought I would. I think I'm getting my period too, so could possibly screw up mondays weigh in.

My cat Shadow is really sick. His kidneys are failing. I dunno how u girls feel about your pets, but I've had shadow for over 14 years now and he is honestly part of the family. So yeah. tad sad :(


I've been kind of shit on commenting lately so hopefully I can catch up on you babes tomorrow. It's 1.20 am. Tired.

Stay Strong.

6 comments:

  1. Glad things are going well food wise, sorry to hear about your cat though hope he gets better x

    ReplyDelete
  2. pets are totally family. sorry about your kitty. i hope that works out okay. kudos for 300 calories&cheers for feeling good about it. stay strong, darling.

    xoxo
    zette

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sorry about Shadow! :*( I hope he gets better. Hang in there, and love him and make a big fuss over him. xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sorry to hear about your cat :(
    well done done for noe b-p'ing that is amazing. This is what happened to me when I stopped, it just clicked 'off' x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay you :) I'm hoping to stop the b/p cycle too, but it's proven extremely difficult thus far! :/

    I feel the same way about my dog. He's getting really old, and when he's gone it just won't be the same, like losing a family member.

    ReplyDelete
  6. no b/p yayyyyy :D
    sorry about your cat :(

    ReplyDelete