Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Types of Purge cycles.

Ok So I have decided my types of purge categories. I figure if I work this out, maybe I can stop one before it even begins?

1: "Planned blowout" Binge and Purge- obviously this one isn't as spontaneous as others and is a fairly conscious decision lol. For example this one happens to me when I have restricting for ages and decide that this particular day next week I will pretty much eat my body weight in ice cream/lollies/chips/BREAD (Big issue for me there!!) that i have bought specifically for the binge. Haven't had one of these in a while thankfully(two weeks).

2: The "eraser".- i.e-dinner with friends/fam- pretty much self explanatory, Allows me to somewhat remain on track if I am restricting my intake.

3: The 'can't stop at one'-Eating something little then thinking 'oh another wont hurt' so I end up having another, then three more then five more, and then suddenly that turns into a spontaneous binge, where I decide to just eat anything in sight (the most random things mind you!!) and to purge.

So yeah? Any girls feel the same here?

I just had a number three this morning lol at breakfast.ugh. I found myself purging choc sprinkles.

3 comments:

  1. I often do the number 3. Cant stop at one. After eating one thing I figure more can't hurt. Last week I ate a whole bag of pretzels and vanilla frosting.. When I do that I always purge.

    Stay strong girly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I JUST did the number three, with breakfast foods. Gosh we can do the weirdest things huh. lol
    Thanks for following! I'm following you too <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so prone to number 3 so I just don't let myself have anything 'naughty' problem is it def. leads to number 1's :(

    ReplyDelete