Sunday, July 25, 2010

fatty fat fat fat

I have been so fat yesterday and today, pretty sure I would have gained. ughh.
Planning on fasting for two days to lose the mountain of weight i have put on.
Got so drunk on the weekend, I did not even make it to the club..lol. what a joke I am. Friends found me vomiting pizza....tried to lie...don't know what they believe now. The found scars on my knuckles on my right hand... pretty much says it all...

so yes NOT EATING FOR TWO DAYS... AT LEAST... i am so ashamed that i could throw everything away in two days.... I was losing really well.

Hating break up life... i swear to god- "riding solo" and "single ladies" are stalking me everywhere i go... ugh


miss you all!!!!
xx

1 comment:

  1. Good luck for fasting! I'm thinking of doing a two day fast at some point this week also. xxx

    Ps. Single girls have all the fun ;-)

    ReplyDelete