Thursday, July 15, 2010

Yesterday!


Went so well! A one hour walk in the morning- I'm not much of a runner sigh, but i power walk! :)
The fast went very well! I ate a plate of undressed salad (lettuce, tomato and cucumber) at lunch but I had planned on that anyway. So a bit of a wimpy fast-not my usual eat absolutely nothing water only rules. :P Oh well I feel emptier today, and SO much better for not purging/bingeing.
I worked for 8 hours dancing on a tv shoot so i got so much exercise in yesterday too, So I am feeling pretty pleased. Haven't had a chance to weigh myself- my mum confiscated the scales to her bathroom and she is currently home. I 'm sending subliminal messages to her from the other room- FUCKING LEAVE BITCH!
LOL
When I got home last night I saw that my Dad had brought my favourite bread and I immediately made a note that I would probably be purging half the loaf tomorrow. So now that I have woken up in crazy/possessed/must binge NOW mode and seen mum still here, I am kinda freaking out lol. So I've pretty much locked myself away from the kitchen to avoid vacuuming the whole pantry. That is until she leaves and I am home alone to binge and purge till my hearts content. Fucked? Yeah I figured that out a while ago!

So I am sad now that I have finished reading Wasted, god Marya writes well. My library doesn't have Wintergirls atm; anyone got any good ones to read?

So I worked out that Adriana Lima and I are the same height and I weigh about 10 kg more than her!!! Apparently she is 51kg (110 pounds??). What a babe. sigh.

Back to uni next week, I usually end up going one of two ways in times of stress and business- binge/purge even more violently or just forget to eat. I hope it's the latter!

xx

5 comments:

  1. It's not about anorexia but I have a book recommendation. Memoirs of a Geisha is a beautiful, heartbreaking book. One of my favourites.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE that book. Simply Beautiful. Read it a few years back, i'll always pick it up and read it a few times a year. The movie was nice as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love both of those books! Im reading Unwell by Leslie Lipton. Also, Stick Figure (forgot the author).

    Another great read is the girl with the dragon tattoo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. stick figure is lori gottelib or something like that, also a very good one.

    you did wonderfully!! I'm so excited. we need to do this a lot more often. How about this coming tuesday? I'm off of work again :D

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks for the suggestions!!!
    i will def check them out!! reading one about a religious cult atm. so so sad!

    YES! lets do tuesday!!! yayyy!!! Although the time frame will be different (i live in australia) but that's ok!! Lock it in ! :)

    ReplyDelete