Thursday, August 12, 2010

food boys food boys food boys.


I had a tough day today.. talked to the ex about getting my stuff back. Meeting up on sat night before I go out which means will be *fingers crossed* looking some what impressive lol. It was just hard because it was the first time that we actually talked about the night we broke up. He expressed that he felt bad after what happened- story is- we broke up outside my house at about ten at night, he was crying, i was crying, and he got in his car to drive off as he saw me walk in the opposite direction (not to my house). I ended up roaming the streets crying for a few hours ha. I of course was pissed he didn't follow me, but i mean I knew he wouldn't. Anyway he tells me he has become reclusive since breaking up and hasn't been going out or anything just working. I've been doing the opposite: off the rails. weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. lol.

I guess just talking to him again makes me miss him, plus the fact that we are giving everything back finally gives us no other reason to need to see each other. So it's just slightly frightening and new to me.

Hopefully I'll meet some nice fellas on the weekend ;)

ENOUGH OF BOY RANTING............

I read Wintergirls for the first time a few days back. I enjoyed it. I probably related to Wasted a bit more but. Lia's inner battle was definitely something that I identified with.

"My traitor fingers want that fudge. No, they don’t. They want a seven layer bar and some of those weird muffins and those pretzels. No, they do not. They want to squish the marshmallows and stuff them into my mouth. They will not."

Just having those moments where you are so torn between stuffing your face; and, killing yourself because you are simply thinking of stuffing your face.

Anyways my intake has been good lately.
Today I binged and purged on pancakes in the morning. ooops. (thank god my sore throat is going)
And I have eaten one sushi roll.

Going out for dinner tomorrow (italian), really really want to avoid purging for just one day if I can. Will try and order something light.

xxx

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for the positive comments! Lulu is quite talkative and loud too! I totally agree that it's great for people to see a change when you haven't seen them in ages. It's just tough because my friend is SO thin, naturally, and I'll never be like that, you know?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww come on, don't tell me you don't take shameless advantage of student discounts and the free gym too? :p

    I hear you! People like that are a waste of energy, no?

    *Hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're so sweet :)
    Thanks for liking my one post haha :P
    Hope u do have a fantasties weekend!
    xX

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wintergirls is amazing!
    Sorry to hear about all the crap with your ex. At least you'll have your stuff back, though?

    ReplyDelete
  5. sorry to hear about the ex stuff.. but you deserve better and will meet some fellas soon ;) great intakee also.. stay strong lovely xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wintergirls is a book I LOVE!

    Hopefully you will find a nice fella, who will be better then the next. You sound like an awesome/terrific person to go unloved in this world!

    ReplyDelete