Wednesday, August 4, 2010

gross gross gross


So don't read if you have a weak stomach. haha.

So I just had some sugar free lollies (maybe 10-15). And I must have had a really extreme reaction or something, cos I am literally bloated to the extent of looking like i'm pregnant to full term, and spent at least an hour on the toilet. I usually have heaps of sugar free stuff and am fine. They had a MASSIVE laxative effect ughhhh. yuck. I hate talking about poop. lol. I honestly don't know how i was pooping for so long cos I haven't had much today...

B: three strawberries, handful of bran without milk.
L: 3 rice cakes
D: 1 sushi roll. lollies

*heaps of water and vitamins..
I know not very nutritious. At least I haven't purged. Get that- I haven't purged for THE WHOLE DAY.

Bad news is I didn't go to the gym today cos I've been at uni all day, but had some movement classes so that's ok i suppose.
What kind of music do we all like?

6 comments:

  1. Haha, that sucks. :) It's still kind of funny. You make me smile. :)
    And I do like a bit of musical theatre - I Don't Know How To Love Him, On My Own, What I Did For Love. I used to do singing, and we did a lot of that. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yayyyy!! On my Own and What I did for love are both in my Cabaret!!! Did you do school musicals?

    Lol i am actually Charlotte from SATC1 when she shits herself and gets really embarrassed!! HAHAHA CANNOT HANDLE BODILY FUNCTIONS LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey love, sometimes my tummy gets like that i think its when I don't have enough solids, like bread.

    great intake im so craving sushi :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. My tummy is doing that now. Binged on fiber bars today and now it feels like an alien has taken up residence in my intestines. Good times. Hope your tummy feels better! And yay for no purging!!
    xXx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on not purging! That's awesome work (:
    But, sucks about the hour long toilet encounter- got to hate those laxative effects!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. have you seen the movie trailer for Cabaret? OMFG it looks sexy good! When I'm a starvin marvin I always head to the rice cakes! Good job on not purging! I used to be in theater, my last musical was Once Upon a Mattress, aka the silliest lame musical ever.

    ReplyDelete