Friday, August 20, 2010

It's a dirty free for all.

Thank you for the comments! I love you guys. Such amazing people you all are! I imagine you mean alot to those around you... (not just me :) )

I love hotels. I remember getting home from the party at about 5 or so the other night, and went for a walk along the corridors of the hotel as my friends were passing out left right and centre in our room. It was fun getting lost by myself in my numbed state, staring at the city lights out the window, walking past room after room of people tucked up in bed. It was so quiet. And so peaceful.


Today has been a good day for intake. I tentatively decided to fast but it didn't really work out- dinner with fam etc etc. So I decided with the anorexic part of my brain and went for something low calorie rather then the bulimic part of the brain which would say "Go on, eat pad thai, and 4 helpings of dessert in like ten minutes- you can just vomit it all up". Lol I'm serious that's how I always think. Anyway I decided on sushi. So I go to this quaint little japanese place up the road (side note: was served by this gorgeous petite japanese goddess- immediate thinspo) which I have never been to before. I order this 5 pack of spicy tuna pieces. In an effort to look experienced/comfortable with japanese cuisine (I only ever get the pre-made rolls at uni) I order this pretty much to avoid saying words such as "inari", "Futomaki", "Maguro" etc. LOL

Anyway I get it home start to eat it, and realise it's the raw tuna, which I hate. GAHHH I asked for the wrong thing. So I ate two pieces and palmed the rest of it onto my mum who was already eating pad thai. So according to calorieking.com they are 30 calories a piece. WIN. Defs getting the cooked tuna next time.

So that puts me at 60 calories today.

Probably going to be a Nanna and go to bed soon- it's 9.15. Who am I????!?!?!? LOL. But to be honest I have had a tiring day: dancing, and alot of physically/emotionally draining acting rehearsals. I am spent. Plus saving myself for the 'Ke$ha' style state I will probs get myself into tomorrow night HA. Especially with "a water bottle full of whisky in my hand bag" lol. Oh Kesh. lyrical genius. HA.



I also have to vote tomorrow- first election. Have tried to be a responsible Australian citizen and research each political party. :)

Have a good weekend my friends.

xoxox

4 comments:

  1. oooooooh I wonder who is gonna win tomorrow's election~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, I loveeee Ke$ha. Her lyrics and her style are epic.
    And yeah, I have to vote tomorrow as well. My first one too! I'm thinking Tony Abbott, even though everyone seems to dislike him.
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. ZOMG I LOVE MAGURO!!! *Dies* We have no nice sushi places here :'(

    Lol, Algebra. Made especially for Mermaids by Bendon XD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha, I love wandering around hotel corridors at night! It reminds me of being little, when Mum would drag me to Atlantic City in summer and leave me in the hotel while she went drinking and gambling. I would sneak out of the room and just wander the hallways until I get lost, then make a game of trying to find my way back...

    Nice one on the 60 cals! I'm jealous. ;P
    You have a good weekend, too!!

    ReplyDelete