Tuesday, August 3, 2010

A Miracle?



No kidding you I have lost two kilos in two days.. I don't even know how this happened, i guess the fact that I didn't binge is good. So this is what I ate yesterday:
B: 2 egg whites with a bit of pepper and sauce and a tomato
L: 2 rice thins
D: Satay Chicken wrap (ashamed to say partially purged)

*And heaps of water throughout the day
*Went to the gym both days and half hour walk (so nothing too strenuous)

Perhaps the fact that i am actually absorbing food lol and not throwing up everything? And that I am spacing it out to get my metabolism running?

My timetable at uni is starting to get busier which means I'll be with the same group of people for the whole day. Which in turn means friends will be watching me like hawks lol.

I texted the ex (i nearly said bf then..habit :( ) He still has so much stuff of mine, clothes shoes- shit I want back.

I have a box of our cards and movie tickets and all that shit that I will probably burn in the fire. LOL

7 comments:

  1. Congratulations! You should be so proud of yourself. :]

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats on the weight loss!
    Oh god aren't egg whites a blessing!
    Hahaha that's funny I called my ex today cause I want my blender back. Btw I have a ex bf box where I keep all my love letters and pictures and stuff. lol Don't burn it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! You should definitely be proud of yourself.
    Oh goodness, I think that's why I'm so excited to start uni. No one will be able to watch me like they do now.
    Haha, I burned all of my ex's stuff. I wouldn't do it if it wasn't a bad relationship.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, that's seriously awesome. xD
    And yeah, I had that habit for months. And I attacked the stuff he left here. Bad, BAD relationship. Get your stuff back as soon as possible. :) He doesn't deserve to have it in his house.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG that's *amzing! 2kg? [O.O] wow!

    What are rice thins?

    ReplyDelete
  7. lol i dunno rice cake things?? they have about 15 calories per thing.
    i know 2kg- it was probs just all the alcohol i drank on the weekend ha

    ReplyDelete