Sunday, August 29, 2010

Results.


thanks for the comments guys!! I don't actually say mate in my every day speak, I'm probs giving my fellow aussies a bad name hahaha!!!
No he wasn't from bondi rescue, those guys are cute but.

I binged/purged massively this morning. I am out of control. I think a big reason is, I am extremely run down at the moment and tired, it seems to be what I turn to. But then again, anything makes me purge these days.

So weigh in.... eeeep..

Am currently 64.2kg ( bmi : 20.4) massive. I have gained in like two days.
Friday I was 63.1 (20.1).
At the start of the week I was 65.7 (20.9)

I guess at least I am not where I started last week. Still feeling terrible but.

According to that website I told you last week I should be 64.8, so at least I haven't surpassed that. Next weight should be 63.5.

Feeling so sluggish!!

I think I'll do what Glue + Pieces suggested and get my nails done, maybe fake nails might deter me!!

Ok So like i said, please be brutal, please tell me to keep going, do whatever!! Be as mean as you like! I need to hear it!!

So this is my why I need to be thinner (thus meaning stop purging) list:
  • I can throw on anything and not feel self-conscious
  • I will feel healthier
  • I will have more confidence and be more outgoing.
  • I will get more auditions.
  • I will have control over SOMETHING in my life.
  • I will have more money- money spent on binges can go on other things.
  • I don't want to be the fat cousin.
  • I will feel more attractive.
  • I won't be called curvaceous.
  • I will be happier (I WAS happier when I was at my thinnest).
  • I will set a good example to my overweight mother.
If you can think of anything else, please add.

8 comments:

  1. - everyone will envy
    - guys will check you out
    - you will feel awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahaha, the boys from Bondi Rescure are definantely cute! And, I guess I say mate sometimes. :) It's such a cool word though.
    And I think you should see it positively - you're lighter than you were at the start of the week! :)
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. well think of it all this way : any loss is a good thing so dont be so hard on yourself!
    keep going !!!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. - be confident in a bikini in front of anyone and everyone!

    please follow my blog! www.thequestforaskinnyme.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are all great reasons. You can do it!!! Your first reason is the same as mine - I want to be able to just throw on any outfit and never feel like a whale.
    Today is Monday, so a new start and a new week. Fake nails might be a good idea. And it would be something nice to do for yourself. You deserve nice things!!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. -you won't have to struggle to find clothes in your size.

    :)

    Btw I HATE being called curvaceous too. I know it's meant to be nice but all I hear is " You're body isnt fat enough to obese but its still fat enough to not be considered normal or skinny" UGH

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for following my blog <3

    - It will take less time to shower, shave, rub in lotion, etc. if your body is smaller

    - Guys could pick you up and spin you above their heads

    - People will look at you and envy your self-control

    ReplyDelete
  8. You will have accomplished something that almost everyone fails at.

    You will feel like if you can do this, you can do anything.

    ReplyDelete