Sunday, August 8, 2010

I'm sick.Not just in the head.



I woke up this morning with the worst sore throat and really bad body aches and pains. I said to myself ok, just eat what you need to get better and definitely no vomiting, let your body rest. etc etc So I sit down to have my breakfast and promise to keep it down. Yet as what always happens I become plagued by the 'vomit nazis' in my head. ugh.

Vomiting with a throat infection is terrible. Pain wise and hygiene wise.

Anyway. Not much else is going on, had lots of 21st birthdays. Really in need of a rebound guy to get my mind off things. It is not getting easier!! It is sucking majorly!!

Pixie stix! Have not seen the cabaret trailer.. do you mean burlesque??
and everyone else, thanks for all the non-purging well wishes, I fucked it up on friday and many many times over the weekend unfortunately. But thanks anyways :P

x

6 comments:

  1. hopefully someone will hug you in my place!!! and hopefully you will be better very soon!! fingers crossed!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ugh, i hope u get better soon x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a sore throat too.
    On days when I eat 500cal, I normally eat fruit/veg and nuts and soup. :]

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you start to feel better soon! Being sick sucks. <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. awh, feel better fast. being sick is no good. when i get sick i drink echinacea tea&emergen-c. good luck finding a rebound. &i hope you can slow down on the purging if that's what you want. best wishes to you, dearest.

    xoxo
    zette

    ReplyDelete
  6. feel better my dear... rebounds are always a good time. lol. hope you find an amaaaazing one. Also, purging with alcohol is a sucky feeeling as well. best of luck to you :D

    <3 Katerina

    ReplyDelete